Objectives and differentials
- Maximum technical and economic performance;
- Formulations that promote best feeding efficiency
and high carcass yield;
- Customized formulations for each
breeding goal (maximum performance, lower cost / kg,
better carcass yield, etc.);
- Promote better intestinal health.
- Specific formulations for given genotypes.
- Food programs that respect and meet the
needs of the producer.
- Better return on investment.
- Intelligent use of exogenous enzymes and their
effective use from the technical and commercial points of view
- Ideal amino acid balance according to the weight of the animals.
- Vitamin and mineral elements that effectively meet current genetic needs.